By checking out with a successful purchase you agree to our Refund Policy For Custom Orders
- All sales are final
- Refunds are not permitted
- Make sure to order the correct size or provide the correct measurements. We are not responsible for errors in measurements provided for our custom pieces
- Any returns that are approved by our team for a valid reason are for the same item exchange only.
For Standard Size Orders
If you are not completely satisfied with the fit of your purchase you may return eligible items in their original condition within 10 business days from shipment arrival in exchange for a different size
- Only one return is allowed per item purchased
- Returns must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags attached
- Returns must not be custom
- We are not responsible for returning shipping costs
We ask that you order the correct size when placing an order. If you are not sure about your size use a measuring tape with inches to measure your bust, waist, hips, chest, or inseam. Please make sure to include the inches of heels when determining height for long options.
If your measurements do not correspond with our size chart we highly recommend custom sizing. It is your responsibility to order the correct size.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Debbie Carroll Design LLC.,
3230 South Buffalo Drive, Suite 104,
Las Vegas NV 89117, United States
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.